What safety measures are we taking with patrons who set up appointments to enter the library?
- Health Assessment Questionnaire
- 30 minute maximum appointment
- Masks are required (curbside services available for those who do not wish to wear a mask).
- Hand sanitizer use; Maintain proper social distance.
- A child may be able to enter only when accompanied by an adult.
What is our definition of "curbside pick-up" of library materials? What are some of the safety guidelines that pertain to patrons?
“Curbside pick-up” is our library allowing patrons to pick-up library materials outside of our library building during pre-arranged times. We plan to offer scheduled appointments for pick-ups Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m.-12:45 p.m., and Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.