For ALL Ages: Free Activities, Special Events, and Performers
Sessions with READ Dogs are approximately 10 minutes, and performance 45-60 minutes. Please register.
- Wed, June 5 1:15 p.m. READ Dogs
- Wed, June 12 1:15 p.m. READ Dogs
- Fri, June 14 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Live animal Handler
- “Dino” of Nature's Niche:
- Exciting hands-on animal program, “Earth: Here’s Looking at You”
- Featuring unique animals
- Wed, June 19 1:15 p.m. READ Dogs
- Wed, July 10 1:15 p.m. READ Dogs
- Fri, July 12 1:00 p.m. “Soda Pups” Dog Show
- Jack and Nancy Zolkowski
- The show includes Ginger Ale, Root Beer and Sundrop.
- Agility, Obedience, Tricks
- Audience Participation.
- Wed, July 17 1:15 p.m. READ Dogs
- Wed, July 24 1:15 p.m. READ Dogs
- Fri, July 26 1:00-2:15 p.m. Pool Party
- Join us at the Village Pool as we close the summer reading program. Swimming-Prizes-Sundaes
- Grab your suit and towel. Let’s have some fun! NOTE Program is at NFDL Village Pool, 125 McKinley Street, NFDL
*NOTE *Please register at 929-3771 for the above programs. These programs are free, but due to limited space, those wishing to attend must register.