Agenda for Library Board Meeting
Tuesday, February ?, 2022 @ 6 p.m. Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
- Review and Approve list of bills from Nov. and Dec. 2021.
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for Nov. and Dec. 2021.
- Director’s Monthly Reports for Nov. and Dec. 2021.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- COVID-19 operations?—(Discussion/Possible Action)
- New Business
- Approve Annual Report--(Discussion and action needed)
- Children's Librarian job description--(Discussion and possible action)
- Circ Desk upgrade process with Louie Paynter?--(Discussion and possible action)
- Santa Night—(Discussion only)
Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.