Service Update: New: We have Wifi Hotspots available for checkout for a time period of a week!
- Patrons can schedule appointments with us (30 minute maximum) for computer use or materials selection Mondays - Fridays 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- We are also continuing curbside pick-ups of library materials for patrons Mondays - Fridays 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Patrons may now HOLD items from all Winnefox libraries.
- We still have electronic downloading available from our website, and Wifi is accessible outside of our building.
What safety measures are we taking with patrons who set up appointments to enter the library?
- Health Assessment Questionnaire
- 30 minute maximum appointment
- Masks are required (curbside services available for those who do not wish to wear a mask).
- Hand sanitizer use; Maintain proper social distance
- Library public restrooms will be closed
- Must be 16 or older.
What is our definition of "curbside pick-up" of library materials? What are some of the safety guidelines that pertain to patrons?
“Curbside pick-up” is our library allowing patrons to pick-up library materials outside of our library building during pre-arranged times. We plan to offer scheduled appointments for pick-ups daily between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (If these hours will not work for you, please call to schedule an alternative time).
Patrons must follow these guidelines:
- Materials must be requested either online or by phone, and all pick-ups scheduled to ensure social distancing requirements are met.
- All material pick-ups will take place outside the library building. We plan to avoid face-to-face contact with any patrons by setting items on the pick-up table in new bags with the patron name on them at the designated pick-up time. Book and materials returns should be placed in our drop box to be quarantined for a period of 4 days before getting checked in.
Please visit our library's website or Facebook page to message our library with any questions. The main email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spillman Public Library will update their website and will post notifications through the library’s Facebook page (“Spillman Public Library”).