Spillman Public Library
719 Wisconsin Avenue
North Fond du Lac, WI 54937
Monday: 10am - 8pm
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday*: School year only 10 am-1
2019 CLOSED Dates:
Friday, April 19th- OPEN 9-12 noon only
Monday, May 27th
Thursday, July 4
Monday, Sept. 2nd
Nov. 21st -23rd
Dec. 24th -25th
LIBRARY ESTABLISHED OCTOBER 12, 1905
As pictured above, left to right:
- Hanna Wetherbee, Children's Librarian - email@example.com
- Erin Andrews, Library Aide- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Wegner, Director - email@example.com
The Spillman Public Library shall serve all the residents of the Village of North Fond du Lac and the outlying service area, by providing a balanced collection of print and non-print resources reflecting the educational, informational and recreational needs of this community. Cooperation with the Winnefox Library System, other libraries and area educational and service organizations will be on-going to avoid unnecessary duplication of resources and services, while maintaining broad library services.
- To provide equal access to library services to all village and service area residents regardless of age, creed, nationality or race.
- To work closely with community residents, village administration, schools, (public, private and day cares) to increase awareness of and promote the use of library services.
- To provide ready access to all library materials at our library or thru interlibrary loans.
- To match the collection to the needs and demands of the local community.
- To expand the use of cooperative services. To achieve maximum effect from appropriate funding.
- To provide adequate physical facilities to house a balanced collection of library materials in varied formats, doing justice to the cultural needs of the community represented.
- To develop effective means of measuring the cost and efficiency of the library's service to the general public.
- To keep abreast of information technology.
Library Board of Trustees:
The Library Board meets the second Wednesday of even numbered months at 6 p.m. at the library. Library Board trustees are appointed by the Village Board President for three year terms. Library Board Trustees are not paid. The Trustees work to improve library services and meet the changing needs of the community. A Library Board is mandated by Wisconsin state statute.
There are eight Trustees on the Library Board. The current members are:
- Benny Skaar (President), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Jurkowski (Secretary), email@example.com
- Amy Leemon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gail Hock (School Representative), email@example.com
- Sherry Freiberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff McAndrew, email@example.com
- Michael Will (County Supervisor), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Price (Village Board Representative), email@example.com