Agenda for Library Board Meeting
Wednesday, August 9, 2023 @ 6 p.m.
Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, June 14th, 2023.
- Review and Approve list of bills from May and June 2023.
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for May and June 2023.
- Director’s Monthly Reports for May and June 2023.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- Exterior Banner Project Update--(Discussion and possible action)
- Copier update--(Discussion only)
- New Business
- READ DOG Summary/Donation--(Discussion and possible action)
- Contribution amounts for Overdrive Winnefox Advantage (and Statewide) Collections--(Discussion and action needed)
- Evacuation location request--(Discussion and possible action)
- Material Selection Policy--(Discussion and action needed, 1st reading?)
- Update on Building Assessment / Green space idea for library?--(Discussion and possible action)
- CD for library donation account?--(Discussion and possible action)
- Select a date for Director Review--(Discussion and action needed)
- Any other library service or program ideas or poet programs--(Discussion and possible action)
- Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
*Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.