Agenda for Library Board Meeting Wednesday, August 10, 2022 @ 6 p.m.
Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
- Review and Approve list of bills from May and June 2022
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for May and June 2022
- Director’s Monthly Reports for May and June 2022.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- Poet Laureate proposal--(Discussion and possible action)
- Village ARPA Update--(Discussion and possible action)
- Tabled updates: COVID-19, Seed Library, and Fine Schedule Review
- New Business
- READ Dog Donation--(Action needed)
- Contribution amounts for Winnefox Advantage and Statewide collections—(Action needed)
- Circulation overview and County Funding Request--(Discussion only)
- Update on Exterior Painting Project and Mural in Amy's memory--(Discussion only)
- Exterior Banners and Hours on Doors--(Discussion and possible action)
- Select a date for Director Review--(Discussion and action needed)
- Any other library service ideas--(Discussion and possible action)
- Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.