Agenda for Library Board Meeting
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 @ 6 p.m. Spillman Public Library, 719 Wisconsin Avenue, North Fond du Lac
- Call to Order
- Citizen Participation
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting on Wednesday, June, 2021.
- Review and Approve list of bills from May and June 2021.
- Review and Accept:
- Monthly Financial Statement of Accounts for May and June 2021.
- Director’s Monthly Reports for May and June 2021.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Other Reports
- Unfinished Business
- 1. COVID-19 impact on operations—(Discussion and possible action)
- New Business
- 1. To Be Determined
Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and who requires that the meeting, or materials at the meeting be in an accessible format must contact the Library 48 hours before the meeting so that the necessary arrangements may be made to accommodate each request. Phone: 920-929-3771.
Closed session: In accordance with State Statute 19.85(1)(c), considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.